The objective of the Eigth International Symposium on Embedded computing and system Design (ISED) is to provide a congenial yet serious platform for experts from academia and industry to interact with young researchers in Computer Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Developments in these domains will have a large role to play in future electronic system design and technologies focusing on being user friendly, eco-sensitive and energy efficient. The symposium would enable fruitful discussions between experts and other delegates leading to concrete contributions towards advancing the state of art.
All paper accepted by ISED 2019 will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore, provided at least one of the authors of each paper registers for the symposium and presents the paper.
Full Registration (not student registration) is required for each paper to be included for presentation. In case of multiple authors, at least one author is expected to register. Registration fee includes Proceedings CD, Conference Kit, Lunch and Tea during Conference, Conference Banquet and Registration for Tutorials.
Original, unpublished research papers are solicited from industrial and academic researchers in the topics listed below. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Embedded System Design (ESD)
- Software System and Application Design (SSD)
- Real-time systems and Applications (RTA)
- Signal Processing and Applications (SPA)
- Wireless/Wired Communication Systems and Networks (WCSN)
- Power System Automation (PSA)
- Internet of Things for healthcare Applications (ITHA)
- Emerging Technology (including post-CMOS Technologies) and System Design (ETD)
- Power Aware System Design (PSD)
- High Performance Computing Systems (HPCS)
- Analog/Mixed-Signal System Design (AMS)
- Digital System Design and Validation (DSD)
- Management of Data including Big Data and Analytics (MDBA)
- Sustainable Computing and Management (SCM)
- Information and Cyber Security (ICS)
- Mobile cyber-physical Systems (MCS)
- Ubiquitous Computing and Embedded Engineering (UCE)
- Computer Vision and Image Processing Applications (CVIP)
- Sensor Networks and Systems (SNS)
- Building Machine Learning Systems (BMS)
- RFID, RF Engineering and Microwave Systems(RRM)
- Testing, Reliability, Fault-Tolerance (TRF)
- System Design and Security (SDS)
- Computer-Aided Design and Verification (CAD)
|Full Paper Submission deadline:||18th August 2019|
|Notification of acceptance date:||15th October 2019|
|Final Camera-Ready submission:||15th November 2019|
|Symposium/Conference:||13-14 December 2019|
Doctoral Symposium: PhD students in the above and related areas will have the opportunity to present their research work and interact with experienced researchers from academia, industry and research labs.